Bree Beers & Associates, P.C.
Tax and accounting strategists for small business owners and investors.
As a top Denver metro area accounting firm in the Denver Tech Center, Bree Beers & Associates, P.C. provides expert tax preparation, tax planning, accounting, and financial planning services. Taxes are our specialty, and we offer small business tax services as well as individual tax preparation and planning throughout the year.
Who We Are
Our Team of Experts
At our Greenwood Village financial firm, we proudly uphold three underlying principals: professionalism, responsiveness, and quality. We combine years of experience with the latest tax filing methods available to deliver efficient and accurate results. As Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors, our accountants excel at filing your return quickly and conveniently online, and getting your refund to you fast.
In the middle of 2017, Bree purchased the practice of Bree Beers & Associates (formerly known as Lippa Beers & Associates). Bree Beers joined the firm in July 2013. In January 2015 she completed all the requirements to be granted a license to practice as a certified public accountant in the State of Colorado.
Prior to working at Bree Beers & Associates, P.C., Bree worked for Roger Baer, LLC part time for two years preparing tax returns. In addition to her tax experience, Bree possesses five years of bookkeeping experience and is a member of the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers.
Bree earned her accounting degree from Metro State in 2011.
Lyndsay Furlong joined Bree Beers & Associates in July 2017. Prior to joining Bree Beers & Associates, Lyndsay worked in accounting and analytics for 6 years.
Lyndsay is a member of the NATP and a Quickbook Pro Advisor. In addition, Lyndsay is completing her Enrolled Agent license in the Summer of 2017.
While out of the office, Lyndsay enjoys watching her son play baseball and creating new food dishes with her husband.
Helping taxpayers pocket more money and become audit-proof.
Our professional tax planning services help our clients to secure a sound financial future, and we are happy to provide custom services tailored to the unique needs of each individual and business. Our diverse array of clients includes businesses from the manufacturing, service, and non-profit industries, as well as individuals in a variety of fields. Bree Beers & Associates, P.C. is a member of the Colorado Society of Public Accountants, and as a savvy CPA firm, we are always up to date on current tax and finance news, and any changes to the law.
OUR WORD IS OUR PROMISE –
- Our clients entrust us with one of their most precious assets – their money. We earn that trust by being honest with our clients, even when it means we need to “eat crow” and own up to mistakes.
- We are clear in our processes and communications and prioritize consistency.
- We hold these same standards of integrity with one another on the team.
- We deliver on promises.
WORK HARD | LIVE HARDER –
- We work so, freaking hard. Like crazy, ridiculous hard. We are high achievers who do what needs to be done to complete the task at hand. When we are working, we are all in and we are killing it. We produce big, needle-moving results.
- When we’re not at work we completely check out and live just as hard. We enjoy ourselves and reconnect with our personal values. We understand that being fulfilled in our personal lives rejuvenates us and gives us the energy we need to do and be our best at work and at life.
PLAN TO SUCCEED –
- We have results lists, not to-do or task lists.
- We are crystal clear in our expectations of ourselves and our teammates. We believe that we can achieve anything if we are focused, hard-working and have a plan in place.
- We do not chase short-term wins that don’t have long-term gains. We are thoughtful about every decision we make. We say “no” much more often than we say “yes” because we only say “yes” to obligations that align with our value and goals.
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER –
- We are fanatical about inclusion in both our company and our community. We are obsessed with creating opportunities and experiences for the marginalized.
- We strive to be an organization filled with people who are more different than alike. We believe that you can’t serve a diverse world if your organization isn’t a microcosm of that diversity.
- We also believe to whom much is given, much is expected. We use our talents and skills to serve our community to the best of our abilities. We make time for service projects.
- We recognize that power to make change is made easier with money, so we give 10% of the company profit away to those who need it.
BETTER THAN YESTERDAY –
- We are growth-minded. We believe that our only competition is who we were yesterday. We nerd out over personal and professional development, vision boards and becoming the best versions of ourselves that we can possibly be.
- We carry this value over to how we serve our community and our clients. We know that the phrase “you don’t know what you don’t know” applies to our community when it comes to taxes and finances, so we strive to fill those knowledge gaps with training, videos, articles and resources.
WE CHOOSE HAPPINESS- Every. Single. Day.
- We choose optimism by grounding ourselves in gratitude.
- We want to work in an environment with amazing energy– the kind you can feel when you walk through the front office door.
Work with Us
BBA exists to arm people with the tools, knowledge, support & confidence to responsibly keep their hard-earned money in their pockets so they can invest it back into their business, into themselves, into their families, and/or into their future. We use our knowledge and expertise to ensure proper compliance to audit-proof our clients’ annual tax returns.